As unique as each project is, interior design services can be offered as whole or in part of a systematic process.
- Programming: analysis of client’s functional, cultural and identity needs.
- Concept: create and present solutions through graphic representation.
- Design Development: translate the concept into materials and space plans.
- Construction Documentation: prepare drawings and specifications as tools for construction.
- Project Management: leading all communication with project team to ensure design objectives are executed.
- Contract Administration: oversee contract documents and site conditions.
- Furnishings: take inventory, design and specify, coordinate orders.
For a more detailed outline of services, please visit the Interior Design Institute of BC website www.idibc.org.